- Submissions should be original to the submitter
(submitter should be author).
- Articles should about any aspect of Astronomy
(observations, telescope making, outreaches, star parties, etc.).
- Articles should be emailed to editer by 15th of the
month prior to issue date.
- Photos should be original or 'used with permission'
NASA photos can be used with credit to source.
- It is requested that if you are writing an article, please give the editor
a 'heads-up' to expect the article, esp. if it's a big article.
Please address comments to:
Paul Riley-Newsletter Editor
Jerry Truitt-Site manager
Please note email addresses are images not links.
You'll need to type them into the address box. Thanks
Return to DMSG Home Page